First of all, let’s be clear, what should be the best time to invest in cryptocurrency? It should be the time when you could get in and earn from it some sound profits, right? Now let’s move on to elaborating why this is the right time even when the Bitcoin, $Ethe, and $BnB prices are so high.
Most people believe that as bitcoin went so high so we don’t have a chance to get into the cryptocurrency business. That’s the reason that they don’t even bother to research and find the truth that many other opportunities can make you a millionaire or a billionaire if you invest some hundred or thousand bucks in crypto.
Let’s take an example of a crypto Dogecoin it’s price was 0.0025 cents in November 2020, and this month its price had touched .73 cents before the market crashed – that’s approximately 292 times in a couple of months. Isn’t that a huge thing? It is.
It’s never late to get into crypto market especially now because only 1% are into so far.
But the reason for which I believe that this is the perfect time to get into this business is that BTC dominance has decreased a lot, and alt season is coming. That means people have moved to altcoins instead of bitcoin because they can find 1000X profit investing in altcoins instead of investing in BTC.
I strongly believe that crypto investment is the best formula to double your money within shortest period and with full security – unless you choose the wrong coins.
So I strongly believe that if you come into this market, you will find more and more new coins that will be silently growing and sooner you will see in the top.
SHIBA Inu is another doggy coin that has done a lot in the previous month. And it still has some potential to grow. It’s not over yet. If you get some to research, you will realize that there are hundreds of new opportunities that you can avail yourself of this time.
Tips to choose the right coins for your investments
But before digging in, you should take benefits from what I have learned in the previous months. The following are the suggestions that can help you decide which coins could be best for your investments. You can also consider reading an in-depth article on how to choose cryptocurrency for investments.
- Try to find highly undervalued coins and have a strong back pushing that coin up. Let’s say each exchange has its coin that they want to grow; you can consider some from those with some great research. It will surely take some time researching and finding the perfect coin for you.
- Always find stable coins that you could trust investing in. For example, you should always see the coin’s chart from how long it’s increasing its value and how many times it went down? It will help you find the perfect time to buy (as it’s the perfect time to invest in any coin right now due to dip – not financial advice).
- Note down how public that coin could be? And why people would prefer it? A coin may have the least transfer fee, faster transfer, and acceptable by many big companies that means that coins are close to life.
- How much profit that coin could give you? Let’s say the coins with the highest market cap won’t give you a huge sum of profit compared to the coins with the least market cap. You can use coinmarketcap.com to check all such details.
- It’s better to use a financial guidance service to help you make better decisions so that you don’t lose your money. Some signal providers can help you take short-term or long-term profits. I don’t recommend any because I didn’t write this post to market anybody. There could be many many guys you can find on Youtube running their channels.
If you have no idea how to start investing in crypto, let me guide you on it a little more. Look, never send your money to anybody no matter how close it is to you; otherwise, you will be scammed. So always keep your money in your hands and the best way is to register yourself on any of the top exchanges. I am sharing some exchange links that I use for my investments; you can register on any of these.
Note: I have used my referral code in the links that won’t charge you anything extra but will reward me and help me keep this website alive, so it’s better to use these links to support this website. Secondly, I am not a financial advisor; it’s all up to invest in crypto or not. I share what I am doing.