First of all, let’s be clear, what should be the best time to invest in cryptocurrency? It should be the time when you could get in and earn from it some sound profits, right?
By the way, here are the top lessons I learned from the crypto crash. Even before proceeding, you should learn what I have learned after losing a lot of money.
Once you are done, let’s move forward.
Most people believe that as bitcoin went so high so we don’t have a chance to get into the cryptocurrency business.
Secondly, it’s not the only choice.
There are many other opportunities in crypto that can make you a millionaire or billionaire for sure.
Either you invest and get a chance to get 500000x gains (like SHIB did) or play it safe with day trading.
Let’s take an example of a crypto Dogecoin it’s the price was 0.0025 cents in November 2020, and this month its price had touched .73 cents before the market crashed – that’s approximately 292 times in a couple of months. Isn’t that a huge thing? It is.
It’s never late to get into the crypto market especially now because only 4% are into it so far.
But the reason for which I believe that this is the perfect time to get into this business is that BTC dominance has decreased a lot, and alt season is coming.
That means people have moved to altcoins instead of bitcoin because they can find 1000X profit investing in altcoins instead of investing in BTC.
Although, it’s not recommended to gamble on your money. Invest only what you can afford to lose. Other than Bitcoin, all other coins aren’t 100% safe.
I strongly believe that crypto investment is the best formula to double your money within the shortest period and with full security – unless you choose the wrong coins.
So I strongly believe that if you come into this market, you will find more and more new coins that will be silently growing, and sooner you will see them on the top.
SHIBA Inu is another doggy coin that has done a lot in the previous month. And it still has some potential to grow. It’s not over yet. If you get some to research, you will realize that there are hundreds of new opportunities that you can avail yourself of this time.
Also, remember that crypto is highly volatile. You can face historic crashes like what happened with $Luna.
Tips to choose the right coins for your investments
But before digging in, you should take benefit from what I have learned in the previous months. The following are the suggestions that can help you decide which coins could be best for your investments. You can also consider reading an in-depth article on how to choose cryptocurrency for investments.
- Try to find highly undervalued coins and have a strong back pushing that coin up. Let’s say each exchange has its coin that they want to grow; you can consider some from those with some great research. It will surely take some time to research and find the perfect coin for you.
Sometimes, you pay the price. I had found the $AAA a highly undervalued coin with strong fundamentals. And I am 50x down on holding it. Well, I am still holding so I might get my money back over time.
- Always find stable coins that you could trust investing in. For example, you should always see the coin’s chart from how long it’s increasing its value and how many times it went down? It will help you find the perfect time to buy (as it’s the perfect time to invest in any coin right now due to a dip – not financial advice).
- Note down how public that coin could be? And why people would prefer it? A coin may have the least transfer fee, and faster transfer, and is acceptable by many big companies which means that coins are close to life.
- How much profit that coin could give you? Let’s say the coins with the highest market cap won’t give you a huge sum of profit compared to the coins with the least market cap. You can use coinmarketcap.com to check all such details.
- It’s better to use a financial guidance service to help you make better decisions so that you don’t lose your money. Some signal providers can help you take short-term or long-term profits. I don’t recommend any because I didn’t write this post to market anybody. There could be many many guys you can find on Youtube running their channels.
If you have no idea how to start investing in crypto, let me guide you on it a little more. Look, never send your money to anybody no matter how close it is to you; otherwise, you will be scammed. So always keep your money in your hands and the best way is to register yourself on any of the top exchanges. I am sharing some exchange links that I use for my investments; you can register on any of these.
Note: I have used my referral code in the links that won’t charge you anything extra but will reward me and help me keep this website alive, so it’s better to use these links to support this website. Secondly, I am not a financial advisor; it’s all up to invest in crypto or not. This blog is my opinion only and has no legal value.