Nowadays, a business can’t be complete without a computer; you need computers for online companies, brick-and-mortar businesses, and even to set up your mobile office.
For instance, you go through a long journey of deciding on suitable business computers (i.e., laptop or desktop, Brand, OS, specs like processors, etc.), choosing the right place to buy business computers (i.e., where you could get a money-back guarantee on your purchase), and finding the right vendor.
You should be way more careful, especially when buying computers in bulk for business, because you should never put a large amount at risk.
To make your bulk PC purchase easy and perfect, I will highlight the most critical parts of the process so that you can get the best PCs for your business.
But if you don’t want to boil the ocean, here are the key points.
On this page
Key points to buy computers in bulk for business
Here are some guidelines for buying computers in bulk.
Here are two best business computers where you can save $500 per computer. (limited-time offer).
- Business Desktop on Sale
Dell Inspiron 7700 (Save $500)
- It has a 27 FHD display, Intel 11th Gen i7 process, 32GB RAM, and 512GB SSD storage along with Nvidia Geforce graphics card and much more.
- Business Laptop on Sale
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 (Save $500)
- It has a 15.6 inches FHD IPS Display, Intel Core i7 processor, 32GB RAM fast Memory, and 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD along with Webcam, and Windows 10 Pro.
By the way, we have some great computer suggestions in the following lists.
- Best computers for a small business
- Best laptops for small business owners
- Best work laptops under $500
And here are some of the best business computers from those lists. You can order these computers on Amazon in bulk and get computers at the office in just one click.
Buy the best business desktop computers in bulk
Here are the best business desktops from our up-to-date list. You save up to $500 per article on this Dell Inspiron all-in-one business computer.
Apple 24″ AIO business computer
- 32 GB DDR4 memory
- 1 TB SSD storage
- Upto 4.40 GHz
- , Bluetooth
- HDMI and VGA
Dell XPS 8940 desktop PC Tower
- 27″ Touchscreen
- 11th Gen i7-1165G7
- 32GB memory
- 512GB SSD storage
- Nvidia MX330
2021 HP premium business desktop
- Intel 8th Gen
- 16GB DDR4 RAM
- 500GB NVMe SSD
- 4K Dual HDMI Output
- Dual WiFi
Buy the best business laptops in bulk
Here are the best business laptops available for bulk purchase.
HP EliteBook x360
ASUS Expertbook B9
Newest Dell Inspiron 7415
Now let’s move forward to the detailed guide for your bulk purchase.
Complete guide on buying the right business computer in bulk
The first and foremost thing about buying business computers is choosing the right machine. Here is the path to picking the best business computer.
What is a business computer?
Any computer that has all the features that are essentially required to run the show. It could be fast wireless connections like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, extra ports like HDMI and VGA, and compatibility with apps.
Specs you need on your business computer
We have discussed in our all-in-one business computer buying guide that the specs of your machines depend on your use.
To sum up the whole guide, here is what you should know.
There are two types of jobs at any business.
- Office routine work
- Technical jobs
Technical jobs require more powerful machines than routine office work.
Here are the minimum specs required for both works.
Minimum computer specs required for routine office work.
- Processor: Intel core i5, i7, i9 with 2.5Ghz or greater AMD: Ryzen 5, 7, 9 or greater
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 RAM or higher
- Storage: 256 SSD
- Display: 15.6″ inches screen with 1080p
Minimum computer specs required for technical work.
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel ® i7 processor or higher or AMD Ryzen™ 5000 series processor or higher
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 or higher. The best is to use 32GB or 64GB RAM.
- Storage: 2TB storage
- Display: 27 to a 32-inch screen with 1080p
Desktops or laptops for business?
The next big thing is choosing between laptops and desktops.
We already have a long debate on Laptops vs. Desktops and here is the conclusion.
- Buy desktops for in-house teams: Desktops and cost-effective and enhance productivity, so you should always prefer desktops for in-house teams.
- Buy laptops for managers, CEOs, and other leading roles: As managers and other leaders don’t have labor jobs, and they might have to attend business meetings, buy them business laptops.
- Mac vs. Windows: In the Mac vs. Windows PC comparison, we concluded that operating system (OS) and brand don’t influence your work. You should see where the employees are comfortable. However, as Apple products are considered a symbol of status, buying Macs for leaders and managers is a great idea.
Where should you buy computers in bulk?
The next big question is where?
What would be the best places to buy computers in bulk for business?
Here are the solutions.
Make your bulk purchases online.
The best scenario is to buy your machines online, especially from Amazon.
Here are the three benefits.
- Their team will be responsible to deliver your machines to your office safely.
- They double-check items in their warehouse.
- Amazon offers a 90-day money-back guarantee. That you don’t get elsewhere.
Buy your computers locally.
The other option is to buy from local vendors.
Here is what happens when you buy locally.
- You will responsible for the inspection and delivery of all the items. As it’s a bulk purchase you might need to hire someone else to cross-check each item.
- You might not money-back guarantee.
- You can get a discount if you could bargain.
Some suggested business computers for bulk purchase
Frankly speaking, my team consulted with many companies and organizations before finalizing computers for your bulk purchase; And picked the ones that could meet any company requirements in general.
Dell 9020 PC Desktop Computer (All-in-one)
Dell computers are widely used for businesses. So this could be a great opportunity, buy these cheap dell computers in bulk for your business before the deal ends.
- CPU model: i5
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- Storage: 512 SSD
- Screen size: 23.6″
- OS: Windows 10 pro
- Webcam: 1080p Periphio
- Periphio Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
- New 16GB Flash Drive, WiFi
Dell 9020 PC Desktop (All-in-one) is one of the best affordable business computers to start with.
Dell 9020 PC desktop has some great features that are enough to run any apps on your machine. For instance, 16GB RAM will help you open tons of tabs along with your business apps like Zoom.
Being more specific to Zoom meetings and video conferencing, it has a great camera to keep you confident in online meetings.
You can hold meetings and give powerful presentations on your 23.6 inches large screen. 24 inches screen is big enough to show clear screens of many participants.
Secondly, it has a fast 512 SSD storage where you can store huge data.
There are many great features that we have mentioned above. And the great thing about this business computer is that it’s available at very affordable prices.
Note: Click the ” Buy The Best Deal” and select the number of items for your bulk purchase. You can choose up to 30 for each purchase.
Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (refurbished)
Here is another great deal for Apple lovers. In this case, old is gold.
Specifications iMac (refurbished)
- Type: All in one
- Processor: core i5
- Screen size: 21.5
- Memory: 8GB
- Storage: 1TB
We got a great deal of cheap iMac for your business. Grab it before it ends.
Over 80% of enterprises use Apple computers.
Research proved that investing in Apple machines pays off.
It can be due to high-quality machinery, beautiful design, or matchless features. None of the companies can indeed beat Apple products, at least in the near future.
The only problem with Apple machinery is that it’s expensive.
But this problem can’t let you stop buying an Apple computer because we have found an excellent deal for you.
It’s a used All-in-one Apple computer that has amazing features.
Whether you are starting a retail business or online business, this all-in-one Apple computer will never you down at work.
Dell XPS 8940 Tower Computer – business owners’ choice
Dell XPS 8940 is one of the best computers for business use. It has some amazing features that can’t stop you from buying it for your business.
- Intel Core i7-11700
- 32GB DDR4 RAM
- 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD Storage
- Intel UHD Graphics 750
If you are looking for a brand new, affordable business computer with matchless features, Dell XPS 8940 has no alternative.
Other than a dedicated graphics card, this has no apparent drawback.
The process is of the latest technology, RAM is huge, and storage is giant.
Overall, Dell XPS 8940 business computer tower is a great pick and is widely used by small business owners.
Should you buy used computers or not?
If you are starting a new business, many business consultants suggest saving money as much as you can. That’s why buying a used computer will be a great idea.
However, if you are a well reputed company, you should prefer buying new items.